CyberTalents Ambassador Program is a platform for students from different universities across the globe who are passionate about cybersecurity with a purpose join an international community program to promote CTF competitions and cyber security games. Ambassadors will be chosen after a series of interviews be the image and the voice of CyberTalents in your university and to participate in building the largest students cyber security community.
- Promote the idea of Information Sharing inside your university especially in cyber security field.
- Invite people from inside your university to form CyberTalents Club either students or professors.
- CyberTalents Ambassadors will have to run at least one CTF competition every quarter either online/offline
- CyberTalents Ambassadors must organize, at least, one event / meetup per quarter inside their universities. CybertTalents will try to provide all support they can like inviting famous speakers in information security field, logistics, giveaways, and sometimes financial support
- Ambassadors will act as the main volunteers in National Competitions that run by CyberTalents platform
- Communicate with other ambassadors in different universities across the globe
- Distribute CyberTalents Swags.
Benefits for Ambassadors :
- CyberTalents will have an “Club of the year “ prize for the most active Clubs every year and the winner will be announced and receive his present in a public ceremony.
- Active ambassadors in every university can attend different paid events for free as part of the organizers team.
- Ambassadors will have the opportunity to write articles / blogs about their achievements of their activities in CyberTalents blog and be viewed by most of security professionals in the area
- Certificate and letter of appreciation from CyberTalents upon finishing of your program
- A chance to become a paid tester in CyberTalents early features
- Swags and giveaways.
- CyberTalents Ambassador Program can use the logo of CyberTalents in their events and printings after getting the approval of CyberTalents Team
- Universities must have at least 2 ambassadors or more to form a club.