This course is designed to help the participants learn more about Digital Forensics, providing them with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to get started in this field. Through the course, different vectors used in Digital Forensics are covered. Every topic is introduced with practical live examples on how to solve some issues in a real attack scenario in this category. The course includes theory and practical hands-on experience in our lab setup.
What you will learn?
Digital Forensics Intro
- Introduction to Digital Forensics
- Virtual Machines
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Tools
- Network Forensics
- Windows Memory Forensics
- Linux Memory Forensics
- Windows Forensics Acquisition
- Common Forensics Hashes
- Recycle Bin Forensics
- Registry Forensics
- Metadata Forensics
- Linux Shell and Tools
- Analysis Tools
- Linux Image Acquisition
- Disk Integrity
- Log parsers
- Web Log Forensics
- Event Log Forensics
Why Do You Need This Course?
- Organizations can use digital forensics to ensure the integrity of their digital assets and maintain good cyber hygiene.
- Aiding firms in analyzing cyberattacks, identifying attack paths and vulnerabilities, estimating risk, and strategizing better defense.
- Protecting and maintaining the security of your computer network.
- Allowing the court to track down criminals and assist in the administration of justice.
- Assisting firms in retaining vital information and preventing leaks in the event of a security attack.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.