CyberTalents Certified Malware Analyst Practitioner
15 Lessons / 29 Labs / 10 hours
513 StudentsBook Schedule
This course is designed to help the participants learn more about Reverse Engineering and Malware Analysis, providing them with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to get started in this field. Through the course, different vectors used in Reverse Engineering are covered. Every topic is introduced with practical live examples on how to solve some issues in a real attack scenario in this category. The course includes theory and practical hands-on experience in our lab setup.
What you will learn?
Theoretical and Lab Setup
- What is Reverse Engineering?
- Reverse Engineering Jobs.
- What is Malware Analysis & Your rule in real life Attacks.
- Building a Secure Lab.
- Reverse Engineering Techniques.
- Source Code Reverse Engineering.
Reverse Engineering Essentials
- Source Code to Machine Code
- Intel x86 Architecture
- Assembly (Intel Syntax)
- Reverse Engineering Tools
Reverse Engineering Windows Apps
- PE file format.
- Windows Application Reversing Methodology.
- Windows Applications Static Analysis.
- Windows Application Dynamic Analysis.
Advanced Windows Apps Reversing Topics
- Process Environment Block
- Anti Debugging Techniques.
- Packers vs Cryptors.
- Manual Unpacking.
Generic Unpacking And Macros Analysis
- Fixing Corrupted Pe files.
- What is Generic Unpacking?
- Generic Unpacking Techniques.
- What are Macros?
- Macros Analysis.
Reverse Engineering Linux Apps
- ELF File Format.
- Linux Applications Reversing Methodology.
- Linux Applications Static Analysis.
- Linux Application Dynamic Analysis.
Why Do You Need This Course?
- Filling in the Blanks in Design Data is used to find prospective design data that hasn't been documented or to produce complete design information on outdated components.
- Determining the Causes of Product Failure and prolonging the product's functional life cycle.
- Improving manufacturing processes. It is concerned with making a product simple and quick to create while maintaining its quality and performance which saves money and improves quality control for the company.
- Allowing engineers to modify and innovate existing designs or draw on prior knowledge rather than starting from scratch.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.