This course is designed to help the participants learn more about Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing, providing them with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to get started in this field. Through the training, different vectors used in Penetration Testing will be covered including key essential pentesting skills. Every topic will be introduced with practical live examples of how to solve some issues in a real attack scenario in this category. The training will include theory and practical hands-on experience in our lab setup.
What you will learn?
Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Lap Setup
- Penetration Testing Methodology
- Kali Basics
- Active Information Gathering
- Passive Information Gathering
- Exploitation Tools
- Exploitation Database
- Buffer Overflow
- Memory Allocation
- X86 CPU and Registers
- Immunity Debugger
- File Transfer
- Privilege Escalation
- Wifi Cracking
Why Do You Need This Course?
- Teaching employees how to deal with any form of a malicious break-in. Penetration Testing is used to determine whether a company's security practices are truly effective. They act as a kind of fire drill for businesses.
- Providing solutions that will assist firms in not only preventing and detecting attackers but also inefficiently removing such intruders from their systems.
- Helping you realize which channels of your organization are vulnerable. They will also provide you with information on which new security tools and protocols you need to invest in.
- Helping developers make fewer mistakes. When developers understand how a malicious entity launched an attack on an app, operating system, or another piece of software they helped create, they'll be more committed to learning more about security and less likely to make similar mistakes in the future.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.