This course is designed to provide participants with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to identify and fix security issues as they code, follow best practices, and write secure web applications. We will introduce every topic and give practical live examples on how to solve the challenges in such a category. The course includes theoretical and practical hands-on experience in our lab setup.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Web Security
- Secure Coding Process
- Front End Development
- Back End Development
Client Side Vulnerabilities
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Server Side Vulnerabilities
- Remote Code Execution (RCE)
- Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- XML External Entity (XXE)
- File Inclusion
- File Upload
- SQL Injection
- Insecure Deserialization
- Insecure Direct Object Reference (IDOR)
Why Do You Need This Course?
- Detecting secret keys and credentials and informing you before anyone accesses them.
- Helping developers to avoid leaving passwords hard-coded.
- Learning how to be careful with the libraries they use in their code.
- Having a well-maintained container image prevents issues from deployment and prevents customer data from being leaked.
- Adopting anti-DDoS practices and learning about other web security concerns.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.