This course is designed to help the participants learn more about Web Security, providing them with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to get started in this field. Through the training, different vectors used in Web Security will be covered. Every topic will be introduced with practical live examples on how to solve some issues in a real attack scenario in this category. The training will include theory and practical hands-on experience in our lab setup.
What you will learn?
Web application basics
- Intro to Web Security
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Directory brute-force
- OWASP TOP 10
- Directory Traversal
- Sensitive data exposure
- Burp Suite
- File Inclusion
- Sql Injection
- Insecure Deserialization
- Cross-Site Scripting
Brute Force and Data Exposure
- JWT flow diagram
- JWT Example
- JWT structure
- Signature algorithm
- JWT secret Brute forcing
- Sensitive Data Exposure
Why Do You Need This Course?
- One of the most crucial requirements for businesses; if your website is secure, so is your business.
- Enabling you to immediately develop client confidence.
- If your website isn't secure, not only will your company be a target, but your customers could become targets as well.
- A bad security structure renders your firm vulnerable to a data breach, which leads to the loss of confidential data because a security breach can result in significant devastation of privacy, brand, reputation, economic ramifications, and much more.
- The secured servers can hold a wide range of information, including pricing, technical support, and contact information. And all of this data must be protected for sure.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.