This course is designed to provide participants with the needed knowledge and background that enables them to learn about cybersecurity and get started in the field. Moreover, this course helps participants to engage in online worldwide Capture the Flag hacking contests. Through this course different topics in cybersecurity are covered including Web Hacking, Reverse Engineering, Crypto and Digital Forensics. This course introduces each field and gives live examples from previous CTFs.
What you will learn?
- Intro to Web Security
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Directory brute-force
- OWASP TOP 10
- Directory Traversal
- Sensitive data exposure
- Burp Suite
- Intro to Digital Forensics
- Analysis Tools
- Network Tools
- Memory Forensics
- Intro to Reverse Engineering
- Prerequisite Knowledge
- The C Programming Language
- x86 assembly
- Intro to Cryptography
- Classic Cryptography
- Modern Cryptography
Why Do You Need This Course?
- Cybercriminals are now everywhere, and strategies are growing easier every day, therefore it's critical for everyone to protect their online presence these days.
- As a business, whether you are a startup or a large growing corporation, cybersecurity is the most important item to safeguard because it is where all of your data is stored.
- Security events strike organizations of all kinds on a regular basis, and they frequently make the front page of the newspaper, causing lasting reputational damage to the enterprises concerned.
- It is critical for the next generation to acquire the most up-to-date skills in order to become aware of the importance of cybersecurity and to be able to secure themselves online, as well as to potentially join the workforce that will defend us against cybercrime in the future.
Why Our Courses Differ?
Providing the needed knowledge that enables the participant to get started in the field.
Simulation Labs available 24/7 in a cloud-based enviroment using different challenges vary from basic to advanced level.
Running CTF competition, cyber drills and exercises during and after the course.
Participants compete together to solve the challenge and apply what they have learned and winner ranks #1 on the leaderboard.