+5000 Rank CTF 2020
Teams (Min: 1 | Max: 1)
22 April 2020 , 07:00 am UTC
22 April 2020 , 15:00 pm UTC
For the first time, CyberTalents is organizing +5000 Rank Cybersecurity CTF. It is a competition for the top talents to showcase their technical skills and abilities which can raise their chances to get noticed by recruiters.
The CTF will be in a Jeopardy Style where every team will have a list of challenges in different categories. For every challenge solved, the team will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. The top winning team will be the one with the highest score.
Prerequisite World Rank Points:
This competition requires 5000 points in the worldrank
- All talents who have a rank score of 5000 or more can participate without any adherence to the age, or the nationality or the major.
Rules concerning the platform are included
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.