College of Computer Science and Engineering Buildings - University of Jeddah
Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 4)
21 November 2021 , 05:00 am UTC
21 November 2021 , 11:00 am UTC
The CTF will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every team will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security and others. For every challenge solved, the team will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. The team who will get the highest score at the end of the day will be the winning team.
Prerequisite university country: 🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
- Only students of University of Jeddah and Cybersecurity club members are allowed to join the competition.
- Any student of University of Jeddah can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.