For the second year consecutively, We are conducting Cybersecurity CTF Competition at ACU Where you can participate as a Team and compete in your field of interest. Here we will be testing your cyber security skills. This year, IBM as a supporting partner in Egypt Universities CTF is providing IBM Courses that you can get information about it and also to know more about IBM Nation Africa program.
1. Anyone from ACU campuses can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
2. The minimum number of players/team is two and the maximum number is three members.
3. All the teams must be undergraduate students at ACU campuses.
Rules of CyberTalents are included.
-Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player might be banned from participating in the CTF.
4. Any trials for interrupting the CTF, or any unethical behavior, Organizers has the permission to disqualify teams.
The first winning team of ACU University Cybersecurity CTF Competition will participate in Egypt Universities Cybersecurity CTF Competition, to represent their university, on the 26th of December 2019 in Cairo, Egypt.