Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 4)
30 October 2021 , 08:00 am UTC
30 October 2021 , 15:00 pm UTC
In Cooperation with Trend Micro as a strategic partner, CyberTalents is organizing the Arab and Africa Cybersecurity CTF 2021. This is the competition's 5th consecutive year since it first started in 2017. This year, we are expanding the challenge to include more African countries where around 25 Arab and African countries will be competing.
The CTF will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every team will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security and others. For every challenge solved, the team will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. The team who will get the highest score at the end of the day will be the winning team.
- Only the winners of each National Cybersecurity CTF, organized by CyberTalents, are eligible to join.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
The winning team will represent all the Arab and African countries in Trend Micro International CTF.