CyberTalents offers many cybersecurity courses in different areasApply Now
17 October 2020 , 10:00 am UTC
17 October 2020 , 22:00 pm UTC
For the first time, CyberTalents is organizing an Automotive Cybersecurity CTF Competition with ASRG to test your knowledge and enhance your technical skills. The CTF will be jeopardy style and you can participate individually and compete online on solving many challenges in this field.
The Automotive Security Research Group (ASRG) is a non-profit initiative to promote the development of security solutions for automotive products.The goals of ASRG are not to produce any products or services, however to support and assist with the development of security solutions in the automotive industry. This will be achieved by focusing 3 main topics, knowledge, networking and collaboration. We are attempting to enable people with in the automotive security industry to make good decisions based on facts and experience from a community of networked professions, hackers, researchers, etc. At the end of the day, we all have the same goals, to keep our customers, our families, and our friends data, safe and secure which can only be achieved together. If you want to get more involved, make an impact on the industry, start your own ASRG location, participate in a technical committee, or be a part of a project, please reach out to us. You can find out more about ASRG at www.asrg.io, or send us an email at [email protected].
- Sharing the flags between different players is prohibited.
- Sharing Write-up of the challenges are not allowed before the end of the CTF.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player might be banned from participating in the CTF.
- Any trials for interrupting the CTF, or any unethical behavior, Organizers has the permission to disqualify players.