Canada Hacking Weekend
30 January 2021 , 15:00 pm UTC
31 January 2021 , 23:00 pm UTC
CyberTalents is organizing a new CTF for all cybersecurity talents in Canada to encourage them to practice and boost their technical skills. The competition will include a number of challenges in different categories varying from basic to hard level to test their practical knowledge.
It will be in a Jeopardy Style where every player will have a list of challenges. For every challenge solved, the player will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. The top 3 winners with the highest points will raise their chances to get noticed by recruiters.
- Only Canadians talents are allowed to join.
- Any Canadian talent can participate without any adherence to age or major.
Rules concerning the platform are included:
- Sharing the flags between players are not allowed
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizer has the permission to disqualify players for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.