Teams (Min: 1 | Max: 1)
18 March 2023 , 04:30 am UTC
19 March 2023 , 06:30 am UTC
Welcome to InfoSec CTF 2023 (Virtual), organized by Synchrony & National Centre of Excellence - DSCI! Get ready for a 24-hour, Jeopardy-style virtual Capture The Flag competition where you can showcase your cybersecurity skills in Android, Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Cryptography, and the Web.
• Date - 18th March 2023
• Time - 10:00 AM (Indian Standard Time)
This is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself and demonstrate your expertise and skills. So, gear up, and let's see who comes out on top!
The InfoSec CTF is a unique and thrilling experience for all aspiring cybersecurity enthusiasts.
Over the course of 24 hours, you will be tasked with solving challenges across five categories. These challenges test your critical thinking skills, technical knowledge, and problem-solving abilities.
With a virtual competition format, you can participate from anywhere in India and compete against top cybersecurity talent.
So, if you're ready for a challenge, sign up for the InfoSec CTF and prove yourself as a standout in the field.
Resident and registered Indian student pursuing bachelor’s/master’s/PhD in India.
Rules concerning the platform are included:
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed, and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
11 Prizes (Including three special prizes for women participants.)