For the first year, We are organizing an online Cybersecurity CTF Competition at King Abdulaziz University where we will be testing and enhancing your cyber security skills. You can participate online as a team and compete in your field of interest.
1. Only students of KAU are allowed to join the competition.
2. Any student of KAU can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
3. The minimum number of players is two and the maximum number is four.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF.
4. Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any trials for interrupting the CTF or any unethical behavior.