New Building, 7th Floor, Faculty of computers and information, Menoufia University
Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 3)
31 October 2019 , 09:30 am UTC
31 October 2019 , 13:00 pm UTC
For the second year consecutively, we are organizing a Cybersecurity CTF Competition at Menoufia University CTF where we will be testing andenhancing your cyber security skills. You can participate as a team and compete in your field of interest.
This year, IBM as supporting partner in Egypt Universities CTF is providing IBM Courses that you can get information about it and also to know more about IBM Nation Africa program.
1. Only students of Menoufia Universities are allowed to join the competition. 2. Any student of Menoufia Universities can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
3. The minimum number of players is two and the maximum number is three.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF.
4. Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any trials for interrupting the CTF or any unethical behavior.