Morocco National Cyber Security CTF 2020
Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 4)
25 July 2020 , 09:00 am UTC
25 July 2020 , 16:00 pm UTC
This competition requires participation in "Quals: Jordan Algeria Lebanon Morocco National CTF 2020" and winning a score of at least 100
1. Anyone who passes the qualification stage individually can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
2. The minimum number of team members is 2 and the maximum number is 4 with the below conditions:
- At least 50% of the team should be undergraduates.
- At least 50% of the team should be holding the Moroccan Nationality.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.