Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 4)
13 June 2020 , 08:00 am UTC
13 June 2020 , 15:00 pm UTC
In cooperation with Trend Micro, as a strategic partner, CyberTalents is partnersing with NaijaSecCon for the 4th edititon of Nigeria National Cybersecurity CTF 2020 where participants can demonstrate their technical abilities. We will be working with our Nigerian Partner, NaijaSecCon, to discover the best cybersecurity talents in Nigeria. The winning team is eligible to compete in regional and international CTFs representing Nigeria.
The CTF will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every team will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security and others. For every challenge solved, the team will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. The team who will get the highest score at the end of the day will be the winning team.
This competition requires participation in "Quals: Syria and Nigeria National Cyber Security CTF 2020" and winning a score of at least 100
1. Anyone who passed the qualification stage individually can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
2. The minimum number of team members is two and the maximum number is 4 with the below conditions:
- At least 50 % of the team should be undergraduates.
- At least 50 % of the team should be holding the Nigerian Nationality.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
1. The first winning team of Nigeria National Cyber Security CTF 2020 will travel to Egypt (fully covered flights and accommodation) to represent Nigeria at The Arab and Africa Cyber Security CTF 2020.
2. The 2nd and 3rd teams can also participate to represent Nigeria in Africa and Arab Regional Cyber Security Competition but flights and accomdation are not covered