CyberTalents offers many cybersecurity courses in different areasApply Now
PMU Cyberthon 2.0
Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 4)
22 October 2022 , 07:00 am UTC
22 October 2022 , 13:00 pm UTC
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU) is organizing a CTF for students to enhance their hacking and critical thinking skills.
It will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every team will have a list of challenges in different cybersecurity domains like web security, reverse engineering, digital forensics, cryptography, and more. For every challenge solved, the team will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge.
- Only Saudi undergraduate university students are eligible to play and receive prizes of the competition.
- Post graduate students are not allowed to join.
- All undergraduate university students worldwide can join for practice only.
Rules concerning the platform are included:
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed, and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
- SAR 15,000 1st place
- SAR 10,000 2nd place
- SAR 5,000 3rd place
Only the top 3 saudi teams of undergraduate students will receive the prizes.