This is the Qualification phase for Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, and Tunisia National Cyber Security CTF. The CTF is a cybersecurity competition where participants demonstrate their technical ability in the cybersecurity field. It will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every player will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security, and others. For every challenge solved, the player will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. Best Players with the highest score will be qualified to the final round to form a team and compete physically.
1. Players should be living in either Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Tunisia or Sudan to be able to participate in the final of each country.
2. The players should pass this phase individually.
3. Only qualified players will be able to form teams in their Countries' CTFs Final Round.
4. Sharing flags between players is not allowed.
5. Players from other countries can participate for fun but they won't be eligible to play in the final round.
Players with the highest scores will be able to participate in their countries' CTFs Final Round:
Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Tunisia National CTFs on 26th September.