CyberTalents offers many cybersecurity courses in different areasApply Now
Quals: Syria and Nigeria National Cyber Security CTF 2020
4 June 2020 , 07:00 am UTC
6 June 2020 , 23:00 pm UTC
This is the Qualification phase for Nigeria and Syria National Cyber Security CTF.
The CTF is a cybersecurity competition where participants demonstrate their technical ability in cyber security field. It will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every player will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security and others. For every challenge solved, the player will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. Best Players with highest score will be qualified to the final round to form a team and compete physically.
1. Players should be living in either Nigeria or Syria to be able to participate in the finals of each country.
2. The players should pass this phase individually.
3. Only qualified players will be able to form teams in their Final CTFs.
4. Sharing flags between players is not allowed.
5. Players from other countries can participate for fun but they won't be eligible to play in the final round
- The Nigerian players with the highest scores will be able to participate in the final round of Nigeria National Cybersecurity CTF on 13th June 2020.
- The Syrian players with the highest scores will be able to participate in the final round of Syria National Cybersecurity CTF on 13th June 2020.