She Hacks Kenya CTF 2019
B04, STMB building, Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya
Teams (Min: 2 | Max: 3)
19 October 2019 , 07:00 am UTC
19 October 2019 , 11:00 am UTC
For the first time, we are organizing a Cybersecurity CTF Competition with SheHacksKE in Kenya where females will be testing and enhancing their cyber security skills. You can participate as a team and compete in your field of interest. The competition is for females only
1. Any female can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major but you need to be in Kenya to be able to join the competition.
2. The minimum number of players is two and the maximum number is three.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF.
4. Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any trials for interrupting the CTF or any unethical behavior.
Certificates will be granted