W-CS (Women in CyberSecurity) CTF 2019
7 December 2019 , 04:00 am UTC
7 December 2019 , 09:00 am UTC
ISSA W-CS Cyber Security CTF Competition for women, we are organizing a Cybersecurity CTF Competition for Women in Cyber Security with W-CS (Special Interest group of ISSA India 🇮🇳 ) where you will be testing and enhancing your cyber security skills. You can participate as an individual and compete the challenges in your field of interest.
1. The participant must be women and can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or the major.
2. The competition is open for participants all across globe. (Not limited to Indian's or people from any specific region)
3. The competition is open for both members and non-members of W-CS community.
Rules concerning the platform are included.
1. Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
2. Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
3. Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF.
4. Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any trials for interrupting the CTF or any unethical behavior.