CyberTalents offers many cybersecurity courses in different areasApply Now
Teams (Min: 1 | Max: 5)
4 November 2022 , 12:00 pm UTC
5 November 2022 , 12:00 pm UTC
The WiCSME conference is proud to present its 3rd WiCSME2022 CTF in collaboration with the Cyber Talents platform!
The CTF will run as a 24-hour jeopardy-style virtual competition covering a range of categories including Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security, and more!
Whether you’re a noob or a pro, we’ve got something for you! The CTF will have challenges of varying difficulty levels and will run from the 4th of November 3:00 PM till the 5th of November 3 PM AST.
For more information on how to register on the CyberTalents platform, please read this step-by-step tutorial.
Also, for anyone new to the CTF world, the following are learning materials and practice exercises on how to get familiar with playing CTFs.
The Participants must adhere to the following criteria to qualify to be eligible:
- Team size can be between 1 and 5 participants.
- Each team must have at least 1 female member in the team.
- Team members must be citizens or residents of the Middle Eastern region.
Failure to adhere to any of the above criteria will result in being disqualified from the CTF.
Rules concerning the platform are included:
- Sharing the flags between different teams is prohibited.
- Brute Force attacks on the challenges submission portal or challenges links are not allowed.
- Any attack against the site or the hosted servers will be observed, and the player will be banned from participating in the CTF immediately.
- Organizers have the permission to disqualify teams for any unethical behavior or any trials to interrupt the CTF.
First Place: $5000 USD + 1-month CyberTalents subscription for each member of the team
Second Place: $3000 USD + 1-month CyberTalents subscription for each member of the team
Third Place: $2000 USD
Fourth Place: PWK/PEN-200 90-day voucher (OSCP) to each member of the team
Fifth Place: 2-month CyberTalents subscription to each individual of the team
NOTE: In order to be eligible to win the CTF prizes, it is mandatory to fill out the following WiCSME CTF Registration form.